I want to make sure that you receive the valuable information that I periodically send via email. While I understand the need for protection from unwanted advertisements and offers (SPAM), sometimes the messages that you want to receive are blocked as well.
Make sure you get my email messages by:
Adding the corresponding ‘latondramurray.com’ email addresses to your email whitelist to ensure the best chance of receiving my content and updates
A whitelist is a list of approved email addresses or domain names from which an email blocking program will allow messages to be received (as opposed to a blacklist of address or web sites that aren’t allowable).
Please whitelist me now, before your delivery is interrupted. Seriously, I don’t want you to miss a thing.
While every email system is different, I’ve provided instructions below for some of the more popular ones below:
1. In your inbox, locate an email from firstname.lastname@example.org (e.g. the message with your free download).
2. Drag this email to the “Primary” tab of your inbox.
3. You’ll see that our emails will go to your primary folder in the future!
1. When opening an email message, a “+” symbol should display next to From: and the sender’s name.
2. Select this and an “Add to contacts” pop-up should appear.
3. Select “Save”
Outlook 2003 & Later
1. Right-click on the message in your inbox.
2. Select “Junk E-mail” from the menu.
3. Click “Add Sender to Safe Senders List.”