You’re ready for a change of pace at work. Beyond ready. You want to make a difference and take a seat at the table.
• You aren’t living up to your full potential – by a long shot
• Your confidence is plummeting and you are utterly uninspired
• You’re discouraged by the daily grind but afraid to try something new
• You’re beginning to wonder if this is all there is…
Let’s keep it real: You’re a smart, driven woman who is used to taking control of your own destiny – but now you feel stalled out and just plain stuck. You think that you should be able to figure this ish out solo-like.
I get it. And I get you.
You’ve tried several things with limited results…
• You talked with trusted friends, family and colleagues about what is broken but haven’t done much
• You searched for a new job in the hopes of finding something (any-damn-thing) better to level up
• You created goals that ultimately fell by the wayside when you lost momentum or focused on other commitments #becauselife
You can absolutely do more of the work you love with influence, impact and intention.
Do you want to…
• Find a role with a new organization?
• Move into a different industry?
• Reframe your current position?
No matter the path, you can assess your talents, skills and connections (among other things) to transform your work life.
I felt trapped in my corporate software gig. I was stressed out – in a constant state of analysis paralysis about what I could or should do. I can remember how so many people asked if I was ‘going to leave that good job?’
Yikes. I felt foolish for stepping away, but I knew it was for the best.
I started to shine when I embraced my abilities and aligned them with an opportunity to add value. I stopped chasing external validation and started pursuing the activities and interests that resonated the most for me. I developed an ‘inside-out’ approach that empowered me to:
• identify my strengths
• do energizing work that made a difference
• get paid (literally and figuratively)
I moved from corporate technologist and manager to career coach. Inspired by my own journey as an engineer, educator and entrepreneur, I can help you design a career that allows you to thrive in your unique zone of genius.
Think of me as a work-life Sherpa on hand as you navigate proverbial mountains and crevasses.
My fascination with using purposeful action to bring out the best in others lead me to launch my coaching practice ‘Engineer Your Bliss’ and become a credentialed coach as well as a Gallup certified strengths practitioner. As a lifelong learner, I’ve found teaching to be one of the best ways to master concepts and contribute to others.
Over the years I’ve…
• Coached hundreds of individuals around their top talents and career interests
• Facilitated 40+ personal development workshops for university students/staff, non-profit organizations and corporate groups
• Developed several work-life assessment tools
I earned my doctorate in Industrial Engineering along with undergraduate degrees in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (proud nerd alert right here). I have more than 20+ years of experience as a technologist, manager and all-around lover of people.
On a fun note, the beach is my happy place and I enjoy spending sand-and-sea time with my husband and 2 kids at every opportunity. Coffee shops are my favorite places even though I drink tea – Bean Traders is currently my local fave. I love music with a funky groove, and I’ve been known to exit mid-conversation to drop it like it’s hot on the dance floor at the first few notes of a great song.
Shake it like a salt shaker indeed.
I’m happy you’re here, and I am confident that we can establish a powerful partnership that positions you to do the work that you were meant to do. I can provide the clarity, momentum and accountability that allows you to take consistent, imperfect action to give your career a much needed reboot.
Intrigued? Let’s connect to see how we vibe… Book a complimentary 30-minute Strategy Session now. We’ll talk about where your career is today, where you’d like to be and what you’ve done to date make a change.APPLY