You’re ready for a change of pace at work. Beyond ready. You want to make a difference and
take a seat at the build your own table.
• You aren’t living up to your full potential – by a long shot
• Your confidence is plummeting and you’re utterly uninspired
• You’re exhausted by the daily grind but afraid to try something new
• You’re ready to step up into full-on leadership and rally a team to create something epic
Let’s keep it real: You’re a smart, driven woman who is used to taking control of your own destiny – but now you feel stalled out, bored and just plain stuck. You think that you should be able to figure this ish out on your own.
I’ve been there, got the t-shirt.
You’ve tried several things with limited results. Maybe you’ve…
- Talked with trusted friends, family and colleagues about what is broken but haven’t done much.
- Created goals that ultimately plummeted by the wayside when you lost momentum or focused on other commitments #becauselife
- Connected with others to help you bring your vision to life, but you aren’t sure how to lead the way.
You can absolutely trade burning out for bossing up so you can increase your impact and income.
Do you want to…
• Find a role with a new organization?
• Move into a different industry?
• Reinvent to create something of your own?
No matter the path, you can use your talents, skills and connections (among other things) to transform your work life.
I felt trapped in my corporate software gig. I was stressed out – in a constant state of analysis paralysis about what I could or should do. I can remember how so many people asked if I was ‘going to leave that good job?’
Yikes. I felt foolish for stepping away, but I knew it was for the best.
I started to shine when I embraced my abilities and aligned them with an opportunity to add value. I stopped chasing external validation and started pursuing the activities and interests that resonated the most for me. I developed an ‘inside-out’ approach that empowered me to:
• identify my strengths
• do energizing work that made a difference
• get paid (literally and figuratively)
I moved from corporate technologist and manager to career coach. Inspired by my own journey as an engineer, educator and entrepreneur, I can help you design what that lights you up and develop a practical path to support your shift without all the angst.
Think of me as a work-life Sherpa on hand as you navigate proverbial mountains and crevasses.
My fascination with using purposeful action to bring out the best in others led me to launch my coaching practice ‘Engineer Your Bliss’ and become a credentialed executive coach as well as a Gallup certified strengths practitioner. As a lifelong learner, I’ve found teaching to be one of the best ways to master concepts and contribute to others.
Over the years I’ve…
- Coached hundreds of individuals at all levels around their top talents, leadership challenges and career interests
- Facilitated 50+ personal development workshops for university students/staff, non-profit organizations and corporate groups
- Taught new leaders how to move from solo to CEO by embracing their genius while tapping the talents in their teams
I earned my doctorate in Industrial Engineering along with undergraduate degrees in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (proud nerd alert right here). I have more than 22+ years of experience as a technologist, manager and all-around lover of people.
On a fun note, the beach is my happy place and I enjoy spending sand-and-sea time with my husband and 2 kids at every opportunity. Coffee shops are my favorite places even though I mostly drink chai tea lattes – Bean Traders is my local fave (I miss it dearly up in these pandemic streets). I love music with a funky groove, and I’ve been known to exit mid-conversation to drop it like it’s hot on the dance floor at the first few notes of a great song.
Shake it like a salt shaker indeed.
I’m happy you’re here, and I’m confident that we can establish a powerful partnership that positions you to do the more of the work that allows you to thrive. I can provide the clarity, momentum and accountability that allows you to take consistent, imperfect action and get results.
Intrigued? Let’s connect to see how we vibe… Contact me via email at latondra @ latondramurray dot com and I’ll reach out to schedule a complimentary 30-minute Clarity Call.
We’ll talk about where you are today, where you’d like to be and what you’ve done to date make a change. If there’s a fit, I’ll share more specifics about my team-centric Startup to Stellar™ program for leaders (coming in June 2021) or Individual Coaching just depending on your needs. In the worst case, you’ll walk away with a mini blueprint for world domination.